Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Re-release of Ascended (Fallen Guardian Saga Book #2)

Because I was out of town when Debra Ann Miller's Ascended (Fallen Guardian Saga #2) was re-released with its updated editing, I didn't have the chance to announce it.

Better late than never.  It's revised, and it's out there! *party horns*

Ascended picks up right where Descended left off, and keeps rolling right along. Everyone's back: Carter, Vie, Gabriel, Lucian, and yes, even Jeremy, complete with the ups and downs that accompany the likable and not-so-likable characters. There are some surprises and some plot twists, sorrow, revenge, and a love that smashes the boundaries of two worlds.

And guess what? It's clean. Appropriate for teens and YA who enjoy paranormal fiction.

Find both Descended and Ascended on Amazon.com, or visit the author's website, http://debraamiller.blogspot.com/, for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Woot! I love Vie's journey so much. I will be sure to check out the new edition :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and will always answer them, partly because I like having the last word and partly because I just like getting to know the people who read my blog.