Sunday, July 28, 2013

So NOW What Do I Do?

I've just finished re-editing the book I was working on for Debra Ann Miller. I'll be sure to post a link when it's released as an update on Amazon.

Prior to this one, I'd worked on the first book in this series (see my previous blog entry, Descended: Fallen Guardian Saga Book #1 re-release) for almost a month, turning right around to start the second book. I may not be the fastest editor around, but I'm thorough, so my days have been occupied with the two novels for the past two months. Each day has been a routine of making sure I finish at least a chapter, sometimes two, in order to keep the momentum going and progress happening.

So . . . Book #2 is done. Book #3 is a work in progress.

What do I do with my time? I keep having the nagging feeling that I'm forgetting to do something. There is no shortage of projects around the house for me to do, and yet I feel I should still be setting aside time to work on edits. I suppose that's a good sign. It's a whole lot better than feeling relief that the project is over.

I'm looking forward to the next project, whatever it is. In the meantime, I'll make the most of my free time at home, and educate myself further so I can do an even better job for the next author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and will always answer them, partly because I like having the last word and partly because I just like getting to know the people who read my blog.