Sunday, June 23, 2013

Descended: Fallen Guardian Saga Book #1 re-release

Announcing a wonderful thing...an amazing accomplishment, if you will (for me, anyway): I finished editing Debra Ann Miller's first book, Descended (Fallen Guardian Saga Book #1) the other day and am pretty proud of the work.



Descended is a terrific book, with all the conflict you'd expect when good goes up against evil. One of the things I liked most about it?  Ms. Miller has written a novel that isn't overflowing with gore, sex, or foul language. She's kept it simple and very readable for YA readers, teens, and adults who happen to want a "clean" book that's actually interesting.

I feel pretty confident that the book is now going to get a fair review -- the editing process was a lot of fun for me, working with Deb was great, and we both feel Descended is going to be seen in its best light.

I've already begun working on the re-edit of Ascended, Book #2 of the series, and will be sure to let you all know when it's good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and will always answer them, partly because I like having the last word and partly because I just like getting to know the people who read my blog.